[NCHS-Announce] Annual Meeting/Luncheon (last day for early reservation price)

Den Collins, Webmaster webmaster at nassaucountyhistoricalsociety.org
Fri Oct 7 00:10:08 EDT 2016

Today is the last day for early reservations at $44 per person for the NCHS Annual Meeting/Luncheon on Sunday, October 16th, 2016.  Links in this e-mail announcement will take you to our web site and a printable copy of the letter.  Please feel free to share this with family and friends who might be interested in attending.  (Note: this is not a free program as it takes place during a luncheon with reservations required.)
Early reservations are $44 per person until October 7th, the cost rises to $50 per person on October 8th.  Contact information and mailing address for reservations are in the letter (Meeting Announcement is available here <http://nassaucountyhistoricalsociety.org/documents/LuncheonMtg2016Invite.pdf>).

Den Collins, III, Webmaster
Nassau County Historical Society

Next scheduled meeting will be our Luncheon and Annual Meeting:

Book Cover for Historic Haunts of Long Island, author Kerriann Flanagan Brosky

Kerriann Flanagan Brosky, author

Sunday, October 16, 2016, 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
“Historic Haunts of Long Island”
Kerriann Flanagan Brosky
Davenport Press Restaurant <http://davenportpress.com/>, Mineola

Annual Meeting: presentation of brief reports, and election of Board Members, will be conducted as per NCHS By-Laws.
The meeting’s business will be conducted between luncheon courses. After dessert is served, Kerriann Flanagan Brosky, author <http://kerriannflanaganbrosky.com/>, will present a program based on her book Historic Haunts of Long Island; Ghosts and Legends from the Gold Coast to Montauk Point.

Information about menu, and cost has been mailed to NCHS members. A pdf copy of the  <>Meeting Announcement is available here <http://nassaucountyhistoricalsociety.org/documents/LuncheonMtg2016Invite.pdf> for you to view and print out and send in the RSVP portion with payment for your reservation.

Due to the size of the venue and limited seating, prior reservations will be required for this event with preference given to NCHS members. If you wish to attend, and are not a currently an NCHS member, please consider an individual ($25), or family ($40), annual membership <http://nassaucountyhistoricalsociety.org/membership.html>. Include the appropriate membership amount with your payment for the Luncheon and indicate this on the RSVP form. You'll be added to our membership list and receive a copy of our 2016 Journal <http://nassaucountyhistoricalsociety.org/journal.html> when it is published at the end of this year.