[NCHS-Announce] Fwd: Special Invitation: LIRR Expansion Project Event

NCHS Membership membership at nassaucountyhistoricalsociety.org
Mon Nov 26 14:21:32 EST 2018

Forwarding this message should you have interest and time to attend this meeting tomorrow in Mineola.  If you are interested in attending this event, you must reply to:
     julianne at calladiumgroup.com

The speaker, David Morrison, will be presenting a program on the LIRR at our February 3, 2019 program meeting.

Regards,
Den Collins, III
NCHS Webmaster

Begin forwarded message: