[NCHS-Announce] NCHS Meeting and Luncheon--October 23rd

nchs at nassaucountyhistoricalsociety.org nchs at nassaucountyhistoricalsociety.org
Tue Oct 18 16:32:44 EDT 2022

Please join the Nassau County Historical Society on Oct. 23 at 1 pm for
our annual meeting and luncheon at Davenport Press restaurant at 70 Main
Street in Mineola.
In addition to meeting the board members, and hearing about our upcoming
programs, you will be able to enjoy a
great history talk on American Revolutionary spy David Maltbie by the
historian Claire Bellerjeau.

Please send your reservation checks to Betsey Murphy at 587 Hunt Lane,
Manhasset, 11030 as soon as possible. The ticket price is $55 in
advance, and $60 at the door. Hope to see you and some of your friends
with you!  New members are always welcome!